INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 30, 2009

Changes are coming!!!!

Like they say..... Times are changing and that time is upon us....

There have been some changes at Pink Freckled Frogs Designs....

Orders are coming in and I decided scale down the number of memberships in the ebay groups that I have been in...

I have proudly decided to stay apart of the following design groups....

The DillyDally District
Boutique Lil Peas
HauteTots--- which will debut soon on ebay!!!! This group is made up of good friends and NON
DRAMA ladies of the former group BMCD!!!

I will participate in the following Launch Groups.....
Vendemia Launch Group
Memory Lane Launch Group
Boutique Rascals Launch Group
Monjoli Launch Group
En.Core Launch Group

I am proud to say that I am regularly featured on Journal Modiste and have alot of my work shown on Allergro Fabrics....

I am also proud to say that I am featured this week as the 1ST FEATURED DESIGNER on Facebook's group page.... SNEAK PEEKS!!!!!

I have been featured in other ebay Designers/Buyers groups and was voted BEST DESIGNER in the Bowfairies Christmas Guest Launch with my Minnie Mouse Tinkerbell Euro Dress!!!!

I love creating and sewing for my soon to be 4 yr old daughter and my soon to be 2 yr old grandaughter..... as well as my wonderful customers....

Feel free to contact me with a custom order..... pink-freckled-frogs-designs@comcast.net

No comments: