INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Design Groups

Hi, I am sooo excited!!! Things are picking up for me!!! I am a member of several new design groups... I am a member of the following Design Groups:

Dilly Dally District.... formally know as BijouCo
Boutique Mommies Creative Designs....
Lil Peas Boutique....


And I am a member of the following Launch Groups:

Vendemia
MonJoli
En.Core
I am also a member of the following boutique Designers/Buyers Groups:

Boutique Customs Mini Mall....
Serendipity Boutique
Custom Boutique Designs....
Euro Couture Fashion....
Haute Couture For Kids....
Royally Spoiled Boutique Group....
Upscale Boutique Designers and Buyers....

My Ebay ID is : pink*freckled*frogs
My Etsy ID is : pinkfreckledfrogs

The name of my business is : Pink Freckled Frogs Designs

No comments: