INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 15, 2008

About Me.....

Hi... Welcome to my blog!!!! My name is Terri Richardson...

I am the designer and owner of Pink Freckled Frogs Designs...
I am married to Steve Richardson and I have 3 children and one grandchild... Brittany is 23 yrs old and she has a baby daughter... Kaylee Lynn; Kyle is 19 yrs old and Neely Grace is almost 3 yrs old. Neely and Kaylee are my inspiration for Pink Freckled Frogs Designs. I am a SAHM and I love to sew!!!! I love to create custom sets for them and share the designs with other mom's who share the passion for custom pieces...I sell on ebay under pink*freckled*frogs and I am a member of the ebay group....Boutique Mommies Creative Designs....on ebay. Search BMCD to find our listings...or go to our website at www.boutiquemommies.com.... I do guest with other groups on ebay too. I will be adding pictures of my work soon.... THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!! TERRI

No comments: